- Permanent, full time position
- Friendly, supportive team
- Macquarie Park location, Parking available
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. We are currently seeking to employ a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Macquarie Park team on a permanent full time basis.
As a member of our National Sales & Service Centre, you will assist HIA with our member retention by providing outstanding customer service. These roles connect building industry professionals with the broad range of products and services available, relevant to their needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide customer solutions by recommending HIA’s products and services with the aim of first call resolution where appropriate
- Provide referrals and lead generation to HIA’s business units
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly outbound call targets
- Reach or exceed credit card sales targets for monthly renewal payment
- Update customers records in CRM to ensure data base integrity
- General administrative duties as required.
If you gain satisfaction from meeting and exceeding customer expectations; are self-motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills, this is the right position for you. Previous experience in an outbound call centre is desirable however not essential.
A full job description can be found in the Careers section of our website, hia.com.au
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team please submit your application by 16 September 2019 by clicking on the link to apply.