The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. We are currently seeking to employ an Event Administration Assistant to support our regional events program. The position is based at our South Australian office located in Hindmarsh.
The primary focus of this role is to work with the Events and Partnerships Manager to support the coordination and delivery of an effective, profitable and professional events program in SA/NT that supports the HIA regional events plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the delivery of a high quality events program within the required timeframes
- Provide quality and efficient administrative support to the Events team
- Provide customer service to members, external suppliers and internal staff
- Helps identify, develop and manage new business opportunities in relation to events, awards, partnerships, publications and HIA products.
- Assists the Events team to coordinate market and manage all aspects of the SA/NT events and communications program including registration, invoicing and confirmations.
- Undertakes general administration as required for the successful delivery of SA/NT events.
- Helps deliver high quality publications and communications to meet agreed timelines, budget and quality standards.
- Develops partnership promotional documentation and sales proposals as required.
- Is available to assist with SA Reception as required
To be successful you will:
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administration role
- Superior customer service, work ethic and communication skills
- Must work well within a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Must be able to liaise with sponsors/exhibitors at a senior level and ensure delivery of sponsorship/exhibition commitments
- Commitment to deadlines
- Commitment to the goals of HIA
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
A full job description can be found in the Careers section on our website, hia.com.au
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you would like to apply, please send your application by 28 October 2019 to: email@example.com