- Exciting opportunity to work with a leading Association
- Macquarie Park location, parking available
- Friendly, supportive team
- Permanent, full time role
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. Our primary role is to represent and advance the interests of our members. We are currently seeking to employ a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Sydney Membership team.
The main objective of this role is to strengthen the Association by reaching or exceeding membership recruitment and retention sales targets; and maximise the value of new and existing customer relationships through the promotion of HIA’s products and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maximising the value to members by applying inbound and outbound solution selling techniques.
- Supporting HIA’s National & Regional sales strategies and programs.
- Reach and exceed a retention targets for first year members by implementing a plan to keep those members engaged. This includes maintain a relationship with Internet joins.
- On-boarding of new members.
- assist members with setting up their online access
- Preparation and distribution of Welcome packs for new members.
- Maintain data standards within CRM.
The successful person will:
- be highly organised and self-motivated
- have a background in sales and customer service
- possess excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- have the ability to work well within a team environment
- Knowledge of the construction sector or experience with a member organisation
A full job description can be found in the Careers section on our website, hia.com.au
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by clicking on the link to apply before 17 February 2020.