- East Melbourne location
- Friendly, supportive team
- Part time, fixed term role
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. Our primary role is to represent and advance the interests of our members. We are currently seeking to employ a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Victorian Membership team. This is a part time, fixed term role for 20 hours per week for three months.
The main objective of this role is to provide administrative support to ensure customer service and support and to HIA members.
Key responsibilities include:
- provide administrative support to member related matters
- generate membership related documents including letters, cards, certificates and correspondence
- membership inbound calls and queries;
- update and maintain the membership database
- maintain payment information for members
- process membership applications, invoices and payments
- maintain and generate reports
- general administration
- assist our customer service centre
The successful person will:
- be highly organised and self-motivated
- administrative and computer skills
- have a background in customer service
- have the ability to work well within a team environment
- be customer service oriented and keen to learn
A full job description can be found in the Careers section of our website, hia.com.au.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by clicking on the link to apply before 24 June 2019.