The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. We are currently seeking a Partnership Coordinator to promote, develop and drive key partnership relationships in Victoria.
The primary focus of this role is about the development and coordination of the partnership/sponsorship program through retention of existing businesses, acquisition of new partners and advertisers (across HIA’s portfolio of services and products).
You will work closely with the Victorian Regional Executive Director, Commercial Manager and other relevant teams to ensure we are delivering successful outcomes for our partners including brand and profile.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the delivery of activities and partnerships to meet expectations, strategic, financial and commercial objectives.
- Promote events, awards, services, partnerships and publications (Regional News and Building News) to maximise market exposure and revenue.
- Prepare and circulate publications (electronic and hard copies) including the Finalist Booklet and Top Homes Magazine.
- Assist securing new business opportunities in relation to events, awards, partnerships, publications and HIA membership and products.
- Assist with the coordination, planning, management and running of events.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Demonstrated experience in partnerships, sponsorship and communications.
- Considerable experience in managing stakeholders and third party providers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advance skills in desktop publishing (dream weaver), events, awards, CRM and MS applications.
- A formal qualification in one of the following: marketing, events management and media.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to deliver results.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Flexibility with working arrangements for after-hours work.
- A current Driver’s Licence.
A full job description can be found in the Careers section on our website, www.hia.com.au
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles, HIA Telecommunications and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team please submit your application by 6 December 2019 by clicking on the link to apply