- Work with a leading national industry association
- Friendly, supportive environment
- East Melbourne location
- Full-Time, Fixed term position
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. Our primary role is to represent and advance the interests of our members. We are currently seeking to employ a highly motivated Project/Program Manager join our team based in our east Melbourne office.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering HIA’s WorkWell Learning Network (HIALN) program in accordance with the agreed project plan and WorkSafe Victoria (WSV) funding requirements. The learning network will develop, implement and promote solutions to prevent mental health risks from work related factors affecting workers engaged in the building industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and revise all project requirements
- Manage and deliver project activities and milestones based on set timeframes
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders including members, industry experts, professionals, external organisations, HIA staff and WSV
- Engage and work with stakeholders and project participants to co-develop, implement and promote solutions for mentally health workplaces
- Schedule regular meetings and activities ahead with WorkSafe Victoria, HIA’s Learning Network consortium, participating workplaces, Steering Committee, and other LN Chairs
- Manage financial resources and budget in compliance with funding requirements and HIA’s policies
- Prepare and submit regular reports across all stakeholders and groups
- Compile and submit regular and annual reports for WSV
- Prepare communications and make presentations to promote the work and findings of HIA’s LN through publications, events, social media etc. and in compliance with WSV media guidelines
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Presentation skills, including ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Have experience in project management (including qualifications in formal project techniques such as Agile, Critical Path etc.)
- Management experience and working with diverse stakeholders
- IT skills including MS Office, financial systems, project tools
- Financial and budget management
- Qualifications including degree, diploma or certification in business project/program management
While construction/building industry knowledge and experience in mental health is highly desirable, it is not necessary.
A full job description can be found in the Careers section on our website.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles, HIA Telecommunications and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application by 9 March 2020 by clicking on the link to apply.