- Perform varied and interesting work
- Friendly, supportive team
- Work with a Leading Industry Association
The Housing Industry Association is Australia's peak residential building industry body. HIA Training Services is Australia's leading housing industry Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
We are currently seeking to employ a Student Recruitment Co-ordinator to manage inbound training enquiries for their region, supporting prospective students with the enrolment process. They are responsible for driving sales growth for HIA Training to ensure that sales targets are achieved and exceeded in accordance with budget and business plan projections and expectations.
The focus of this role is to assist the training team in achieving and exceeding sales targets in their respective state/s by promoting the value and benefits of HIA Training for new and existing customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Following up and conversion of incoming leads generated by marketing campaigns and other sales activity
- Follow up leads for completion of enrolment documentation
- Taking inbound training enquiries
- Assist in supporting sales activity in other states as and when required
- Ensure customer service standards are being achieved and exceeded
- Pro-actively drive a culture of sales and service for the Training team
- Manage and communicate effectively with training team to ensure service levels are maintained and KPI’s are being met
- Accurate record keeping regarding lead generation and account management utilising HIA systems
- Maintain a current understanding of industry issues, builders registration and licensing requirements
- Maintain a current understanding of HIA training products, funding and entry requirements
- Assisting with inductions for students enrolling into NRT courses when time permits
- Assist with customer service, administration and other activities as and when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Comfortable speaking and engaging with a range of clients on the phone, in person and via email
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Experience in a customer service environment and determining customer needs
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and colleagues
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Good computer skills
- Sales experience delivering targeted results and knowledge of the VET sector and/or building industry are desirable.
A full job description can be found in the Careers section of our website, hia.com.au.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles, Home & Contents Insurance and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application by 16 March 2020 by clicking on the link to apply.