- Work with a leading National Association
- Full time, permanent role
- Osborne Park location
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Event Administrator to join our dynamic team located in Osborne Park.
The primary focus of this role is to provide support and assist in the delivery of HIA’s event and award programs. HIA’s WA Events Team promotes, coordinates and delivers a wide range of industry events throughout the WA Region including the prestigious HIA Awards program, member information sessions, webinars and various other events.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining records including event registrations and taking payments where necessary
- Handle queries regarding upcoming events and awards program
- Assist in developing collateral for events such as run sheets, schedules, seating plans and presentations
- Events set up using EventsAir and CRM systems
- Assist in the coordination of marketing collateral and events promotion across print and electronic publications, website and social media
- Contact members through phone or email to encourage registrations to events and awards
- Liaise with key stakeholders including partners, venues, guests and production consultants
We are seeking someone who:
- Has a minimum 2 years administration experience in events
- Hands on experience in coordinating events and/or significant event support
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Displays initiative and possesses strong problem solving skills
- Ability to efficiently perform and manage tasks and workload
- Flexibility to work out of standard hours to set up and pack down events
- Developed computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with systems such as CRM, EventsAir, OpenWater and webinar platforms (Desirable)
This role offers growth and development for the right candidate from a skilled and successful events team.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by 5:00pm WAST Friday 5 March 2021 with a maximum 1 page cover letter outlining why you would be an ideal addition to the team along with a current CV.
A full job description can be found in the Careers page on our website hia.com.au
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles, HIA Telecommunications and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.