- Opportunity to play key role in product development and engagement
- Full-time, permanent position
- Melbourne or Sydney location
The Housing Industry Association is Australia's peak private sector building industry body, representing builders, trade contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and related industry participants. As a national industry organisation, HIA's primary role is to represent and advance the interests of its members.
HIA Business Solutions assist the residential construction industry across Business Documents, Contractor Management, Safety Solutions and Licensing Solutions.
An exceptional career opportunity has become available to lead the establishment of our Licensing Solutions business channel. This position will lead the development of a construction industry licence/registration assistance program and also assist with developing digital solutions for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maximises the commercial outcomes from the Licensing Solutions business;
- Liaises with HIA’s Workplace and Building Services teams to develop on-line tools/resources to assist the registration of builders in each state and territory;
- Works closely with the Digital team to provide a user-friendly system accessible from HIA’s website;
- Liaises with HIA’s Training and Events teams to coordinate the promotion of a range of HIA products within the My CPD portal that will assist customers meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations;
- Develops and maintains systems to enable users to efficiently track their CPD performance and promote personalised CPD opportunities to them;
- Establishes a system of lead generation and nurturing;
- Monitors systems to track online sales to optimise commercial opportunities;
- Works closely with HIA’s business units to capitalise on leads and commercial opportunities;
- Develops opportunities to promote HIA membership and other products and services to customers at all stages of the licence solution offering.
The successful person will have:
- Understanding of the delivery of digital products and services;
- Ability to collaborate effectively across a range of business units;
- Commercial acumen and innovative mindset;
- Understanding of the contractor licensing systems (desirable).
A full position description can be found in the Careers section of our website, Careers at HIA.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the link to apply by 14 April 2022.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to purchase up to two weeks annual leave per calendar year, salary sacrifice arrangements, study assistance program, paid maternity leave, and group insurance cover. Eligibility requirements apply.