- Work with a leading national industry association
- Be a part of significant industry change
- Full-time position located in Osborne Park, part-time will be considered
The Housing Industry Association is Australia's peak private sector building industry body, representing builders, trade contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and related industry participants. As a national industry organisation, HIA's primary role is to represent and advance the interests of its members.
An exceptional customer service career opportunity has become available in our Perth office. The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for seeking out and fostering relationships with members, associates and businesses to demonstrate the value of HIA to the industry.
The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assist the HIA Membership business to deliver revenue priorities;
- Lead membership retention activity through segmentation based on size and skill;
- Maintain and grow membership in the WA region by ensuring new and existing members recognise the value of membership resulting in improved retention rates;
- Achieve membership retention targets and delivery of membership initiatives for each calendar year; and
- Support the Deputy Regional Executive Director to deliver agreed commitments across all key relationships across relevant commercial business units and provide regular reporting to management team on membership and partnership targets.
To be successful, you will require:
- Excellent administrative and time management skills, and proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven experience working in a team environment;
- Strong experience in sales administration and relationship management;
- Experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
To obtain a copy of the position description, please visit the careers section of our website, hia.com.au/about-us/careers-at-hia
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by clicking on the link to apply before 17 June 2022.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to purchase up to two weeks annual leave per calendar year, salary sacrifice arrangements, study assistance program, paid maternity leave, and group insurance cover. Eligibility requirements apply.