- Fixed term role for 6 months
- Full time position
- Supportive environment
- Mayfield West location
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. We are currently seeking a Membership Data Administrator to join our Membership Administration team.
The key objective of this role to provide administration support to the membership administration team to ensure correct data is captured; critical timelines are met and customers’ needs are fulfilled.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carries out daily activation checks for new members to ensure that mandatory data is collected.
- Assigns and follows up tasks to regional staff to ensure missing data is captured within specified timelines.
- Provides the regions with weekly reporting on members who have been approved as well as those who require further follow up.
- Maintains and updates the membership database; to improve data entry and resolve data entry issues.
- Undertakes corrections to identified errors and/or deficiencies in data.
- Collates, checks and dispatches new membership cards.
- Collates, prepare and distributes new member welcome packs.
- Assists with following up returned mail.
- Assists with ad hoc reporting as required
- Provides other administration support as required
This role would ideally suit a well organised person who enjoys working within a team environment, has strong customer service skills, a willingness to perform tasks within a membership database, with excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a high level of computer literacy in particular with Excel and mail merge functions. Formal financial or business administration qualifications would be advantageous.
A full position description can be found in the Careers section of our website, hia.com.au.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by clicking on the link to apply before 10 May 2021.