- Work with a leading national industry association
- Macquarie Park location with free parking
- Full-time, 9 month fixed term contract
The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body. We are currently seeking an experienced Conference Coordinator to join our team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Conference Coordinator your primary role will be to contribute to the efficiency of HIAs National Conference team by taking carriage of all aspects of the registration process for HIAs National Conference, so customer experiences and the business outcomes can be optimised.
- Undertaking day to day management and maintaining HIA National Conference registrations.
- Liaising with delegates attending the conference.
- Assisting Conference Manager.
- Processing payments and updating budget information.
- Managing the promotion of HIA’s Conference Program.
- Creating and communicating key milestones and timelines for registration processing.
- Executing communications plan.
- Managing enquiries and relationships with HIA members.
- Undertaking general administrative duties as required.
- Coordination of event logistics.
- Onsite coordination and registration troubleshooting where required.
To be successful, you will require:
- Events Air experience (essential).
- Knowledge of Microsoft dynamics (desirable).
- High proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to work outside of core business hours including working onsite at the Conference (travel required).
To obtain a copy of the position description, please visit the careers section of our website, hia.com.au.
HIA employees enjoy a variety of benefits including the option to salary sacrifice up to two weeks annual leave, study assistance program, paid maternity leave and group insurance cover. HIA employees are also able to access HIA member benefits such as HIA Vehicles and Corporate Health Insurance Plans.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by clicking on the link to apply before 12 March 2021.